Cruiser bikes are all the rage among bikers and even non bikers. It is like a piece of art that you can’t take your eyes off. When anytime a person mentions some of the greatest cruiser bikes in the world, the motorcycle lover’s eyes gets lit up instantly.
So, the bike which was introduced in the early 1930’s has not seen one sign of disappointment among bike enthusiasts. Hence, if you’re also one of those people who prefer cruiser bike on top of any other bike, then get ready to read about some of the top cruiser bikes in the world.
1. Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide:
- This bike has 1801cc engine and peak torque of 156 Nm.
- In just 3.7 seconds this bike can clock upto 100 kmph.
- Has a premium finish and includes a wireless headset with a wireless headset interface module.
- The bike includes brake pedal cover, shifter pegs, heated grips, passenger foot boards, rider and muffler end caps.
2. Yamaha Star VMAX:
- This bike carries clout with its powerful 1679cc, DOHC, 4-cylinder engine.
- It generates 174 hp power and 114-pound feet of peak torque.
- The bike can cross 100 kmph in mere 2.4 seconds.
- It features a complete suspension adjustability front and rear, slipper clutch, ABS and wave-style brake discs.
3. Kawasaki Vulcan 2000:
- This bike has a maximum power of 117 hp and peak torque of 117 pound feet.
- It can hit 100 kmph mark in 3.5 seconds.
- Features electronic ECU with fuel injection.
- Though it is discontinued yet it is one of the greatest cruise bikes in the world.
4. Triumph Rocket III Roadster:
- It is the most powerful motorbike in Rocket III line up.
- It is a three cylinder motorcycle and has the biggest motorcycle engines.
- This exotic looking bike has 2,294 cc DOHC liquid-cooled straight three engine.
- The top speed of this bike is 233 km/h.
These were the top 4 cruiser bikes in the world. If you’re a car enthusiast and wants to know all the details about bikes like the top sports bikes or the most expensive bike in the market, then head to other bike articles for specific content related to your queries.