The trend of Dual sport motorcycle has taken us all by a storm. As much as we love it, we enjoy it and most likely prefer it riding through both the on road and off road journeys. Where a standard bike just gives a limitation of on-roads there an off-road motorcycles gives you a limitation of trails.
So in both the cases a dual sport motorcycle is the one to give a full off road and on road experience. Whether it is a smooth road trip or a crazy mountain trail, a dual sport motorcycle is the best for achieving both the experience in one bike. In fact a dual sport motorcycle has all the features of a street legal equipment like mirrors, speedometer, horn, lights, muffler and a license plate.
Therefore, if you want to know some of the top 4 dual sport bike in the market then keep on reading.
- A long-standing model in the Suzuki’s lineup called the Suzuki DR650 is one of the best classic dual sport motorcycles.
- This bike has a single cylinder and air-cooled engine that develops 46 horsepower.
- The weight is 147 kg with a fuel capacity of 13 L (2.9 imp gal; 3.4 US gal).
- It is a big seller in both Australia and Canada.
KTM 690 Enduro:
- This bike is one of the coolest on-road and off-road motorcycles in the market.
- Features single cylinder, 4 stroke engine and delivers a 67 horsepower.
- Has 6 gears, APTC slipper clutch and dog clutch engagement.
- The tires are of spoked wheels with aluminium rims.
- It is a part of the Honda XR series and weighs for about 158 kilograms.
- Features air-cooled 644 cc SOHC, dry-sump single-cylinder, 4 stroke engine.
- The suspension is awesome for an off-road ride.
- The height of the seat is 94 cm.
- Highways, mountains, deserts, city whatever you name it, this beautiful bike will take you there with ease.
- It is built with 651 cc four-stroke, DOHC, single cylinder, water-cooled, dual-counterbalanced engine.
- Weighs about 196 kilograms and is perfect for those long rides in the cool weather.
Therefore, these were the top 4 dual sport motorcycle that can make your ride look extremely cool and comfortable. If you’re into bikes and want to learn more about the best manufacturing companies in the world then head over to the top 5 best bike manufacturing companies article.