Don’t we all just love the speed of the bike that rushes like an eagle on the road. Sometimes the speed of the bike makes any tough man turn into a little kid. The energy and the adrenal rush that an individual gets while riding one of these powerful bikes is beyond imagination.
But in this fast pace world, there are many companies that come up with such factors and upon that if you get to choose, it becomes hectic and very time consuming. Hence, in order to help you out with your research, here are top 5 world’s fastest motorcycles in the world.
1. Dodge Tomahawk – Top Speed: 350 MPH
The only bike that will make every man’s head turn while you ride, is this Dodge Tomahawk Superbike that carries an 8277CC 10 valve, four stroke engine within its body. This Superbike not only made headlines for its strikingly amazing style, but the features of this bike is what caught the major attention among every other biker in the world. Let’s hop on to see the features of this bike apart from having a super speed of 350 MPH.
- All the four wheels have their own suspension
- The cooling system is placed behind the intake manifold
- The max power that this bike can hit is 500 HP at 5600 RPM
2. Suzuki Hayabusa – Top Speed: 248 MPH
One of the very popular bikes from Suzuki, the Suzuki Hayabusa gives their riders an opportunity to explore the class and speed at the same time. The 1340 cc, four-cylinder, short-stroke, DOHC and 16-valve engine lives up to its popularity. Apart from that, this beauty has a capability of hitting 0-60 in 2.6 seconds and the Suzuki Clutch Assist System of this bike helps in reducing the back torque. Let’s see what all other amazing features this bike comes with:
- The max power that it can hit is about 197 HP at 6750 RPM.
- The fuel capacity is 21 L (4.6 imp gal; 5.5 US gal)
- The tires are especially developed from Bridgestone Corporation
3. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K – Top Speed: 227 MPH
The good thing about this bike is that it doesn’t go through a mass production which is in a continuous series, each MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K is handmade to order, after receiving the buyer’s specs.
According to Guiness Book of World Records, this bike is considered to be a production motorcycle. Apart from that, this bike can get from 0-60 in just a 2.5 seconds which is just super amazing.
So, let’s look at the features of this wonderful and stunning Superbike:
- This bike can hit a max power of 320 HP at 52000 RPM.
- Has a Rolls-Royce 250- C18 turboshaft engine
- The fuel capacity is 34 l (7.5 imp gal; 9.0 US gal) (diesel, kerosene, or Jet A)
4. Kawasaki Ninja H2R – Top Speed: 222 MPH
With an amazing built body this bike is capable of stealing your thunder in just a blink of an eye. Having a 998CC liquid cooled, 4 stroke, DOHC, 16-valve engine this bike has an ability to hit 60 in just 2.5 seconds. Let’s look at the following features:
- The max power the bike can hit is of 197.3 bHP at 11,000 RPM
- The Fuel capacity is 17.03 l (3.75 imp gal; 4.50 US gal)
- Uses slick race tires
5. BMW S1000 RR – Top Speed: 190 MPH
Although designed with a really light frame, this bike is still giving tough competition to the other Superbikes in the world market. Carrying a 999 CC 16-valve motor engine this bike has a capability of going 0-60 in just a mere 2.7 seconds. The following features of this bike are as follows:
- The max power reaches 195.2 bHP at 13500 RPM
- It is great on street as it has features like cruise control and ABS
- The power curve on the bike makes turning easy and convenient